9 Steps to Purchasing your New Puppy
1. Select the puppy you want from one of several breeds.
2. Call me at 319-931-3033 or email us at email@example.com. I will confirm availability and answer any questions you have about the puppy.
3. If you decide you have found the right puppy, your payment options are cash, Visa, Master Card and Discover.
4. a) If the puppy is less than seven (7) weeks old, we require a NON- REFUNDABLE deposit to hold your puppy in the amount of $200.00. Again the Deposit is ABSOLUTLEY non-refundable!!
b) If the puppy is over eight (8) weeks old, we require the purchase price to be paid in full prior to delivery or pickup. If you decide not to purchase the puppy at that time. The $200.00 is still NON-REFUNDABLE. Please do not ask for you deposit back. I will not refund it. It is also non transferable.
5. a) You must then decide whether you will pick-up the puppy or have it shipped to a major airport near you. I will gladly make all flight arrangements for your puppy’s arrival. I will need to know what date and time works best for you.
b) If you are shipping on an airline I expect payment in full prior to delivery. An airline approved pet carrier, and a Vet. Certificate is included with the cost of the shipping. Shipping Cost – $300.00.
6. I will send along with the puppy, the puppy guarantee and the purchase agreement for you to read and sign upon arrival or pick up.
7. You will receive a free New Puppy Care package, including a Purina Exclusive Puppy Food sample packs.
8. The puppy’s registration papers (if available) will be given to you at time of pick up or upon arrival of the puppy.
9. I am available to answer any questions or provide support for your new puppy as he or she grows. You can call me or email me. Keep us updated on your puppy’s progress. We are very interested. Don’t forget to send pictures. Finally, ENJOY your new little puppy.